Monday, July 12, 2010

My Cuties


Here are some Pictures of Ethan Joseph Patterson. He is 10 months old and SO much fun. He eats everything he can find, opens all the drawers and pulls everything out, and trys to sneak outside if anyone opens a door. He is standing up to everything and I know he will be walking soon.




He loved the slide and kept trying to climb up it and would get so mad when he would slide back down








He loves hats and always takes them off and trys to put them pack on he head. I love those big blue eyes



Here is my sweet Ellie... well mostly sweet. She is 2 and a handful but at least she thinks she knows what she wants out of life. She packs that kitty of hers every where and want to blow bubbles all day long. She loves to laugh (her fav movies to watch with her daddy are AFV and wipeout aka "watching friends fall")




The other day I spent pretty much all day holding Kitty and blowing bubbles and I remember thinking what a waste it had been not to be able to get things done. But next time Im gonna look into these big blue eyes and enjoy seeing the world through her eyes.... Blowing bubbles and holding Kitty should pretty much mean I had the prefect day Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment